1. A: Do you like to watch TV? B: Yes, I …
2. I have been working at National TV Station. So, I am …
3. There are three famous athlete in My country. The The “famous” word has synonym meaning with …
4. A: Hi, Where are you from? B: Hello, I’m from …, so I am British.
5. Diana: is David from Mexico? Josh : No, He …. but He comes from Australia.
6. I have two sisters ….. name are Susi and Susan.
7. A: is Mr. Gray from United States? B: No, she ………, She is from Chicago.
8. Guitar = Guitarist Drum = ….
9. Andrea : Hi Josh, how are you? Josh : I’m fine. What about you? Andrea : Well, I have two tickets music concert. Would you like to come with me? Josh : I’m sorry, I … go with you because I have another job.
10. A: Excuse me, How much …. those orange?B: Those are $5/kilo
11. She …. at Santa Maria Hospital
12. A: Does he play football?B: No, he …. but he play badmintonJawaban anda:
13. A: Are your classes interesting today?B: No, ….Jawaban anda:
14. Diana: Look! …… jackets are really nice. Which one do you prefer? James: I like the leather one better. The Blank can be completed by
15. She …. to the restaurant every Saturday night.
16. A: Would you like to go with me to music concert tonight? B: Yes, I …. to go with you.
17. Josh: What does your father … James? James: My father usually drive a car for working
18. A: How much those earrings? B: It is $ 47. The “earrings”are the accessories that usually wear on?
19. A: Hi, what do you do for sport? B: Hello, I play football for sport because I am …
20. Marie: Hi, Josh. How are you today? Josh: I am well. Marie, what time do get up today? Marie: I always get up …. five o’clock everyday.
21. A: What do you do in your free time B: I usually just ….. TV in my free time.
22. George : That blue one right there. How much is it?Maria : it’s $42! That’s expensive!The “expensive” word has antonym meaning as …
23. Susan : Jane, would you like to tell me about your family? Jane : Yes of course. I have a good father and mother, they are everything for me. How about you. Susan : I have one sister …. name is Nina and one brother …. name is John.
24. I usually go to my office …. five …. Monday.
25. A: Where do you come from? B: I … Thailand.
26. Mike: Hello Brian, which one do you prefer to eat? Brian: I prefer fried chicken …. steak.Jawaban anda:
27. yes, they are. I really love chemistry. The ”chemistry” word has same meaning with …
kind of a science
28. I am not working right now, so I am a ….
29. My brother is a university student. …….. name is carlos.
30. Richard: hello, are you Brian? Brian : Yes, I am and what is your name? Richard: Sorry, how do you …. That? Brian : B-R-I-A-N.
- Catatan Jawaban yang ditandai warna merah adalah jawaban yang salah..